Saturday 14 February 2009

The hobbit

It has been one and a half years of travelling and blogging - I thought a change would be refreshing, hence the new layout (themed the hobbit - kinda reminds me of my adventures, leaving my little, cosy hobbit hole with a rucksack and thats all and heading out into the world. Just a kid with his rucksack on his back. (and Sting. No, of course not =)).

So adieu boxy 90s template that i've had for the past one and a half years - it has been a great time, but its also time for a new start. Just to be picky the font is a bit on the small size, and there are perforated lines around all my pics, for some reason. Other than that i quite like the clean new interface and the pasture-green (is this a colour? i mean, since peach is a colour...) background and the font.

No comments:

Post a Comment