Friday 26 October 2007

Laos in Nov/Dec 2007

Going to Laos soon. 1 more month or so.... Amazing. Look forward to being on the road again after a hiatus of almost a year. Will try to properly journal it (electronically) this time round.

Which brings me: i still have to document my recent travels in Burma and Cambodia - something to do in my spare time i guess. Now what i have are little scraps of paper that i scribble upon in my room over a drink looking out at the night (if im fortunate enough to get a view). Hmm... other things to do include planning a crazy/insane RTW that will take me overland from Singers to Calais in France before taking the chunnel to Britain, down the hippie highway, overland, and then a flight to the states, down highway 66, and then Hawaii and then Japan and overland back to Southeast Asia. Is it just me that when i look at the world map, i invariably trace a route up from Singers to Burma, India, Pakistan, Iran, Turkey and up into Europe, and think, hey, thats actually not a very long road.

Also saving up (or trying to for the matter) for that KTM 640. (materialism and all.... but when i saw it i just couldn't resist.)

No comments:

Post a Comment