Saturday 3 November 2007

Music to Travel to

Currently hooked on Simon and Garfunkel's El Condor Pasa, lovely stuff.

"I'd rather feel the earth beneath my feet, Yes i would, if i only could, i surely would"...
Magical, i say.

Other all time favourites include:

  • Damien Rice - Cannonball
  • Five for Fighting - If God made you (Thats where the blog title came from)
  • Johnny Cash - I've been Everywhere
  • Willie Nelson - On the Road Again
  • Lisa Ono - Take me Home (country roads)
  • Lisa Ono - Jambalaya
  • Lyle Lovett - If I had a Boat
  • Oasis - Don't Look back in Anger (singing along in Angkor What? bar/club in Siem Reap with a group of half drunk Swedes and a Briton was memorable)
  • Oasis - All around the World
  • Murray Head - One Night in Bangkok
  • Kim Wilde - Cambodia
  • Toto - Africa
Almost tempted to do this APA style, after all the painful hours doing APA formatting for my college papers (most of the time wasted on trying to find rubbish like the year of publication, publishing house, etc etc. You get the drift.) Bullet form is well, a liberating experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment