Tuesday 6 October 2009

Quick update

Song of the moment: Goran Bregovic - An annis aigh



















I long for those days - an orange grove in Olympos, on the Mediterranean in southern Turkey.

Been thinking a bit about life recently. Where its going and where it will take me.

Currently - 3rd year in University, staring at an immensely tough semester in front of me, and then working life for 6 months. And then a last year to go before i graduate.

And then what? 3 years of office slave being bonded and paying off my debt - id throw in an additional year saving up a bit actually, so make that 4 years. If i can, ill do 2 years in Norway, doing my masters, and hopefully staying on to work for a while.

And after that another 2 teaching in rural India (hopefully Punjab or Himachal Pradesh), and then hopefully 2 more on working holiday in the UK or New Zealand. And then I would be 32. Ahh Life.... Not too young, not too old, happy enough to die. What then? Only God knows.

If all goes. If it will.

In the shorter term: December - Serendip, fingers-crossed. Something to look forward to in my current darkness - a depressing semester so far, in life, in work. In work, especially. Struggling and suffocating would be good descriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment